- A person who lives in a town or city: such countryside leisure activities suck in large numbers of urbanites and their carsMore example sentences
- At the same time, urbanites are also leaving cities for smaller regional towns.
- Most men registered with the agency are between the ages of 35 and 45, while women going there are mostly young and wish to marry urbanites and live the city life.
- Some hoteliers in the city say that urbanites are getting fed-up with chicken.
More definitions of urbaniteDefinition of urbanite in:
- The US English dictionary