- 1Relating to urine.More example sentences
- Patients should also have a nasogastric tube and urinary catheter inserted.
- She warns that any man who believes he may suffer from a urinary problem should seek medical advice for a proper diagnosis before self - treating.
- Her indwelling urinary catheter was removed, and her urine output remained in normal range.
- 1.1Relating to or denoting the system of organs, structures, and ducts by which urine is produced and discharged, in mammals comprising the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra: the urinary tractMore example sentences
- The urinary system consists of the kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder, and urethra.
- Infections in the kidney can spread through the urinary system to the bladder.
- Your urinary system is composed of your kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra.
More definitions of urinaryDefinition of urinary in:
- The US English dictionary