- A watery, typically yellowish fluid stored in the bladder and discharged through the urethra. It is one of the body’s chief means of eliminating excess water and salt, and also contains nitrogen compounds such as urea and other waste substances removed from the blood by the kidneys.More example sentences
- The urine is stored in your bladder, which can expand to accommodate the increasing volume.
- Potty training is teaching your toddler to gain control of their urine and bowel movements.
- The blood pressure drops, causing faintness, and the body may start to store urine.
Middle English: via Old French from Latin urina.
More definitions of urineDefinition of urine in:
- The US English dictionary