- Relating to or denoting both the urinary and genital organs.More example sentences
- The plate section at the end contains illustrations of the alimentary, cardiovascular, respiratory, lymphatic, musculoskeletal, nervous, endocrine, and urogenital systems.
- Hair is found on all parts of the skin except the palm and sole, and the oral, anal, and urogenital orifices.
- The physical examination focuses on the cardiovascular, neurologic and urogenital systems.
More definitions of urogenitalDefinition of urogenital in:
- The US English dictionary