Definition of urography in English:
Another term for pyelography.
- Investigations of the upper urinary tract, such as intravenous urography and ultrasonography, may be appropriate for referred renal pain.
- Intravenous urography is no longer the gold standard for diagnosing urolithiasis.
- Computed tomographic scan and urography showed no tumor.
- Example sentences
- Intravenous urograms provide only gross images of the kidneys and miss other local pathology.
- An intravenous urogram revealed a filling defect in the right renal pelvis, and cystoscopy showed blood emerging from the right ureteric orifice only.
- An intravenous urogram is superior in these circumstances and would therefore be the next investigation.
Definition of urography in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan