Another term for pyelography.
- Investigations of the upper urinary tract, such as intravenous urography and ultrasonography, may be appropriate for referred renal pain.
- Intravenous urography is no longer the gold standard for diagnosing urolithiasis.
- Computed tomographic scan and urography showed no tumor.
- Example sentences
- Intravenous urograms provide only gross images of the kidneys and miss other local pathology.
- An intravenous urogram revealed a filling defect in the right renal pelvis, and cystoscopy showed blood emerging from the right ureteric orifice only.
- An intravenous urogram is superior in these circumstances and would therefore be the next investigation.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: ur|og¦raphy
Definition of urography in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.