noun[mass noun] Medicine , • historical
- The diagnostic examination of urine by simple inspection.More example sentences
- His charge for uroscopy is given, along with the cost for medicines administered to those gravely ill.
- A very popular book on uroscopy was penned by the seventh-century Byzantine physician Theophilus.
- On the right is another schematic illustration of female diseases along with a uroscopy chart.
More definitions of uroscopyDefinition of uroscopy in:
- The US English dictionary