Able or fit to be used: usable information
More example sentences
- Despite its age, the Dakota's airframe is in excellent condition and the useable parts of its engines have been sent to America for overhaul.
- There are no usable service huts along the route and you must carry a tent along.
- Joel noted that the ship's computers did not seem to be in a useable condition.
available for use, utilizable, disposable, at someone's disposal, ready for use, fit for use; working, in working order, functioning, functional, serviceable, workable, operational, operative, running, up and running; viable, feasible, practicablenegotiable, passable, navigable
- More example sentences
- In other areas of design, a noticeable attractiveness is thought to be relevant as well as usefulness and usability.
- We are thanked routinely by our supporters for the clarity and useability of the information we provide.
- We're always interested in hearing your suggestions for other design changes to improve legibility and usability.