Definition of usable in English:
Able or fit to be used: usable information
More example sentences
- Despite its age, the Dakota's airframe is in excellent condition and the useable parts of its engines have been sent to America for overhaul.
- There are no usable service huts along the route and you must carry a tent along.
- Joel noted that the ship's computers did not seem to be in a useable condition.
working, in working order, functioning, functional, serviceable, workable, operational, operative, running, up and running;
viable, feasible, practicable
- Example sentences
- In other areas of design, a noticeable attractiveness is thought to be relevant as well as usefulness and usability.
- We are thanked routinely by our supporters for the clarity and useability of the information we provide.
- We're always interested in hearing your suggestions for other design changes to improve legibility and usability.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan