- Having a function or meaning that can be specified and varied by a user.More example sentences
- To make use of this additional information stored in user-definable parameters, the definition of productions needs to be changed as well.
- It combines drafting tools with user-definable data integration capabilities.
- The on-demand scanner lets users run custom or recommended spyware scans of fixed and removable disks, USBs and other storage devices, and is updated automatically at user-definable intervals.
More definitions of user-definableDefinition of user-definable in:
- The US English dictionary