- An area providing attractions for holidaymakers: a tropical vacationland [mass noun]: Maine’s most complete annual guide to exploring the length and breadth of vacationlandMore example sentences
- People often think of cruise ships as romantic places where guests leave the telephone, the computer and even the alarm clock behind: luxurious vacationlands where time stands still.
- The state's cultural institutions, educational centers, and unsurpassed scenery and natural vacationlands continue to bring Utah wide acclaim.
- The spellbinding beaches and turquoise sea are vacationlands par excellence.
More definitions of vacationlandDefinition of vacationland in:
- The US English dictionary