An electrical apparatus that by means of suction collects dust and small particles from floors and other surfaces.
More example sentences
- We had no electricity to run a vacuum cleaner and no water.
- These conditions are so debilitating that she has no energy to dust or use a vacuum cleaner.
- Make sure you remove all the sanding dust with a vacuum cleaner and a tack cloth.
- More example sentences
- It joins lawn-mowing and vacuum-cleaning robots in the growing array of expensive machines designed to take the drudgery out of housework.
- Similarly, eggs will survive on an area of carpet - say under a cupboard - that is vacuum-cleaned less often.
- Raising the print bed, you remove the ‘part’ and vacuum-clean out the excess powder, which can be sifted and reused.
Definition of vacuum cleaner in:
- The US English dictionary