- A container that keeps a substance hot or cold by means of a double wall enclosing a vacuum.More example sentences
- Make sure you have enough warm clothing, that your mobile phone is fully charged, and take a vacuum flask with a hot drink.
- Pouring the liquid oxygen from a vacuum flask he created 10 inches of frost inside the bomb and was able to defuse it successfully.
- You'll appreciate a warm drink from a vacuum flask, too.
More definitions of vacuum flaskDefinition of vacuum flask in:
- The US English dictionary