noun[mass noun] Medicine
- Plastic surgery performed to create a vagina.More example sentences
- Recent work has shown that most children undergoing vaginoplasty will require another operation to permit use of tampons and sexual intercourse.
- Often the transformation process is completed with radical surgeries - vaginoplasty and labiaplasty, where the penis and testicles are removed and a simulacrum of female genitalia is created.
- There are several parts to the surgery, which may include any or all of the following: orchiectomy, penectomy, vaginoplasty, and augmentation mammoplasty.
More definitions of vaginoplastyDefinition of vaginoplasty in:
- The US English dictionary