- A bacterial infection of the vagina causing a smelly white discharge.More example sentences
- Our study was powered primarily to look at the influence of bacterial vaginosis rather than chlamydial infection on miscarriage.
- A recent study found that women with an infection called bacterial vaginosis were nine times more likely to have a miscarriage than uninfected women.
- Bacterial vaginosis is the most common vaginal infection.
More definitions of vaginosisDefinition of vaginosis in:
- The US English dictionary