(also San Joaquin valley fever)
noun[mass noun] North American
- informal term for coccidioidomycosis.More example sentences
- At first, the ban was due to an epidemic of rift valley fever, which killed more than 300 people in Saudi Arabia and Yemen.
- In addition, some of the sea otters the researchers examined had suffered from valley fever.
- Without proper treatment, valley fever can lead to severe pneumonia, meningitis, and even death.
More definitions of valley feverDefinition of valley fever in:
- The US English dictionary