- A person who makes valuations; a valuer.More example sentences
- The law prescribes that the valuator takes an oath of office before commencing with the valuations, he said.
- One of the criteria of transparency is the speed at which qualified auditors or valuators can make their appraisals.
- Two private valuators will be appointed for each property, to ‘ensure the trustworthiness of the value placed on every property as far as possible’.
More definitions of valuatorDefinition of valuator in:
- The US English dictionary