- Relating to, having, or acting as a valve or valves: valvular heart disease three pairs of valvular aperturesMore example sentences
- In 1995, she received a diagnosis of mild valvular heart disease.
- Echocardiograms did not reveal left heart dysfunction or valvular disease in any patient.
- It also allows the physician to identify and rule out other potential causes of the patient's symptoms, such as valvular lesions, pericardial disease, and pulmonary hypertension.
late 18th century: from modern Latin valvula (diminutive of Latin valva 'leaf of a door') + -ar1.
More definitions of valvularDefinition of valvular in:
- The US English dictionary