- The action or practices of a vampire: he indulged in vampirismMore example sentences
- Few great vampire films are really about vampirism when all is said and done.
- With the help of her creepy assistant, she destroys the body, intending to escape her own curse of vampirism.
- Could it be a manifestation of an ancient family curse involving vampirism, or is something more earthly - yet equally sinister - at play?
More definitions of vampirismDefinition of vampirism in:
- The US English dictionary