- A rare reddish-brown mineral consisting of a vanadate and chloride of lead, typically occurring as an oxidation product of lead ores.More example sentences
- In March they went to the regular dumps of the Argent Lead and Silver mine for vanadinite, pyromorphite, and crocoite.
- Good mimetite associated with descloizite, vanadinite, and wulfenite has been produced in recent years from the Aurora mine.
- Morocco continues to astound with its wealth of vanadinite, azurite, cerussite, and erythrite.
More definitions of vanadiniteDefinition of vanadinite in:
- The US English dictionary