- Action involving deliberate destruction of or damage to public or private property: an act of mindless vandalism surveillance of the building would reduce vandalism and theftMore example sentences
- He called on the public to report any instances of criminal damage or vandalism.
- Reports of criminal damage and persistent vandalism were also relayed to councillors.
- This is just mindless damage and vandalism, which will hit us hard in the pocket.
- More example sentences
- So far, the general opinion seems to be that a small group of people were involved in a vandalistic prank, rather than a conspiracy to extort or steal money.
- Police investigating a weekend vandalistic attack on an unoccupied advance factory have described the incident as one of the most outrageous and disgusting they have ever encountered.
- Full marks to Waterford County Council for acting with such haste in having the place boarded up to prevent further vandalistic assaults on the building.
More definitions of vandalismDefinition of vandalism in:
- The US English dictionary