- A small case fitted with a mirror and compartments for make-up.More example sentences
- She had left a vanity case and ring box in the doorway of her home while she took some of her luggage upstairs on a stair lift when the thief struck.
- He then left and the woman noticed her vanity case, containing around £1, 000 worth of jewellery, was missing from her bedroom as well as £10 cash.
- She was taken to Plaistow Police Station where a further 948 grams of powder containing heroin was discovered in her vanity case.
More definitions of vanity caseDefinition of vanity case in:
- The US English dictionary