- A vehicle licence plate bearing a distinctive or personalized combination of letters, numbers, or both.More example sentences
- I'd have the absurd satisfaction of knowing that my ordinary-looking plate was really a vanity plate.
- I'm not the type of person to slap a vanity plate on a convertible - which I'd never drive in the first place - and advertise to the world that I am, in my own opinion a bad ass.
- The sprinter drives a Mercedes Benz with a vanity plate that reads ‘MO-GOLD.’
More definitions of vanity plateDefinition of vanity plate in:
- The US English dictionary