- A dressing table.More example sentences
- Against the wall was a small couch; on the opposite wall, a vanity table with a large mirror, and a writing desk with the wardrobe closet next to it.
- There was a vanity table and a desk that both had a pair of beautifully crafted candle holders that matched with the candle holder on the bedside table.
- There was a wardrobe in the corner of the room where I could hang my gowns and a dark-stained dresser sat by the vanity table where I could keep all of my petticoats and other such undergarments.
More definitions of vanity tableDefinition of vanity table in:
- The US English dictionary