- Consisting of several different colours: the varicoloured light from the lanternsMore example sentences
- Strange flashes of varicoloured, rainbow light began to appear and disappear on the path before me.
- Blessed with white-sand, varicoloured sunsets and warm tropical water, Waikiki, a must-go resort in Honolulu, attracts millions of visitors year round to bask in its playgrounds.
- Thin and with a rock star's tufts of varicolored black and blond hair, Adamz is his band's lead singer, guitarist and songwriter.
More definitions of varicolouredDefinition of varicoloured in:
- The US English dictionary