- In several or different ways: his early successes can be variously accounted forMore example sentences
- Radio shows were clogged with callers variously praising and condemning Fleming's decision.
- He has also served variously as governor of five Kew schools, churchwarden, Justice of the Peace and trustee of local charities.
- Across the UK, people have reported sightings of animals variously labelled as puma, leopard, panther or lynx.
More definitions of variouslyDefinition of variously in:
- The US English dictionary