- The vascular system of a part of the body and its arrangement: diseases affecting the pulmonary vasculatureMore example sentences
- Because of its enormous surface area, the lung vasculature is particularly sensitive to barrier dysregulation with increases in permeability.
- Little is known about the relation between the vasculature at the bronchial epithelial surface and at the center of larger tumors.
- The vitreous cavity was 50% full of gas, and the retinal vasculature was attenuated.
More definitions of vasculatureDefinition of vasculature in:
- The US English dictionary