- Affecting the diameter of blood vessels (and hence blood pressure).More example sentences
- However, researchers don't dismiss the fact that chocolate is known to contain vasoactive amines that affect blood vessels in the brain.
- Some foods are also on the list of headache-inducing factors, mainly due to their vasoactive properties that affect blood vessels in the head and brain.
- Many other vasoactive systems and mechanisms affecting sodium transport and vascular tone are involved in the maintenance of a normal blood pressure.
More definitions of vasoactiveDefinition of vasoactive in:
- The US English dictionary