- Relating to or denoting a temporary fall in blood pressure, with pallor, fainting, sweating, and nausea, caused by overactivity of the vagus nerve, especially as a result of stress.More example sentences
- Less common but serious complications of colonoscopy include splenic trauma, vasovagal reactions and endocarditis.
- The majority of these were minor, usually vasovagal effects including hypotension and fainting, hypertension, and tachycardia.
- This positioning may also help the patient to avoid injury if he or she has a vasovagal reaction.
More definitions of vasovagalDefinition of vasovagal in:
- The US English dictionary