- A padded wooden block used for vaulting over by gymnasts and athletes.More example sentences
- Patterson was among many junior gymnasts opting to use the new Pegasus-style vaulting table, while others used the old vaulting horse.
- He evaded capture for 24 hours, but was caught and taken to Stalag Luft III - already famous as the scene of the Wooden Horse escape where prisoners disguised their tunnel with a wooden vaulting horse.
- This is British gymnastics' high-performance centre in Toxteth, equipped with springy floors - no shoes, please - and a mechanics' pit, bars, beams, rings and vaulting horses.
More definitions of vaulting horseDefinition of vaulting horse in:
- The US English dictionary