noun[usually as modifier] • trademark in the US
- A serving of a drink of coffee measuring 20 US fluid ounces.More example sentences
- In New York, a more stressful town, he's now moved to straight-up venti ice coffee.
- Instead of quaffing one giant emergency venti latte, you're better off taking frequent sips of small servings of coffee.
- You could have had a venti Iced Caffe Latte with skim milk for only 110 calories.
1990s: Italian, literally 'twenty'.
More definitions of ventiDefinition of venti in:
- The US English dictionary