Definition of ventromedial in English:
Situated towards the middle of the ventral side.
- Cells in the ventromedial nucleus of the hypothalamus have been shown to selectively express steroidogenic factor - 1.
- The descending fibers of the spinal tract of the trigeminal nerve can be observed ventromedial to the inferior cerebellar peduncle.
- The ventromedial section is linked to personality and social behaviour.
- Example sentences
- The post-tympanic process of the squamosal is developed with a vertical process that forms a long, slim, ventromedially directed point.
- It merges ventromedially with a small collection of gray matter called the zona incerta.
Definition of ventromedial in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan