- A person who undertakes or shares in a trading venture.More example sentences
- Some corporate venturers contend that a strategic focus can reduce risk, thanks simply to a company's knowledge of the business.
- The case set up is that all the shareholders, the joint venturers, made the impugned decisions at the outset.
- Last weekend a delegation of six local venturers attended the National Venturers Forum in Dublin.
More definitions of venturerDefinition of venturer in:
- The US English dictionary