noun[mass noun] • informal
- The quality or habit of talking too much: most MCs seem to be inflicted with a swollen ego and verbal diarrhoeaMore example sentences
- However, I am honest enough to admit that most of it is verbal diarrhoea.
- She really should stop talking now, but jungle living has left Uhlenbroek with a terrible case of verbal diarrhoea.
- So, there I was with the new guy, who appeared to have verbal diarrhoea.
More definitions of verbal diarrhoeaDefinition of verbal diarrhoea in:
- The US English dictionary