The use of earthworms to convert organic waste into fertilizer.
More example sentences
- Although vermiculture and vermicomposting offer potential new markets for farmers, they take time to develop and require a strong commitment, experts say.
- Composting led to vermicomposting which led to compost tea production.
- The term vermicomposting simply refers to composting organic matter with worms.
- More example sentences
- The green highlight for the school, no doubt, has to be the vermicomposter.
- Coláiste Lorcáin will be introduced to the idea of ' vermicomposter ' where biodegradable waste will be put into a special bin and recycled to compost by worms.
Definition of vermicomposting in:
- The US English dictionary