- 1A marking made by, or resembling the track of, a worm.More example sentences
- Then use the stencil pulled tightly over the back of your fish to spray the vermiculation quickly and easily.
- Dennis will show you everything from mixing paints to airbrushing vermiculations on the cheek and body of a smallmouth bass.
- 1.1 [mass noun] Architecture Wavy lines cut into the surface of stone, used for decoration.More example sentences
- Here it is used to give the same kind of textural effect that classical architects achieved using a spaghetti-like random pattern called vermiculation.
early 17th century: from Latin vermiculatio(n-), from the verb vermiculari (see vermiculate).
More definitions of vermiculationDefinition of vermiculation in:
- The US English dictionary