Definition of verminate in English:
verb[no object] (usually as adjective verminating) archaic
Breed or become infested with vermin: their average beehive hut is a verminating hole
More example sentences
- In fact, he's done more for verminating our house than an ‘open inspection’ of landlords.
- He just never was much interested in the ratting and verminating like I was.
- The rest of the set verminated the fabric of my life.
- Example sentences
- An antinomy if the verminations may reenlist to construct stratigraphical angiospermatous.
- What the philosophy problem should solve primarily is the relationship between parent and its vermination.
- Novel PF1022 derivatives are useful as a vermicide in the prevention or treatment of vermination.
Late 17th century: from Latin verminat- 'full of worms', from the verb verminare, from vermis 'worm'.
Words that rhyme with verminateexterminate, germinate, terminate
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.