- Relating to or causing vibration.More example sentences
- Fortunately an American physician in 1872 came up with the first steam powered massage and vibratory apparatus, which came with a clear warning: ‘Patients should be watched to avoid over manipulation of apparatus’.
- This assessment includes tests to determine pressure perception, vibratory sensation, your ability to discriminate between sharp and dull pressure, tactile sensation and the Achilles tendon reflex.
- You know you are safe, the literal danger is removed, but the vibratory presence is felt.
More definitions of vibratoryDefinition of vibratory in:
- The US English dictionary