- Relating to or serving as a vicar.More example sentences
- A vicar usually continued to have the spiritual care of the parish and to receive the vicarial tithes.
- During the open and trustful dialogue the parties reviewed the theological, canonical and vicarial aspects of the above-mentioned problem.
- It is the seat of vicarial house with a chapel dedicated to the Visitazione di Maria Vergine and it depend on the parish church of Traverses.
More definitions of vicarialDefinition of vicarial in:
- The US English dictionary