- An electronic facility that enables audiovisual communication between people in different locations: she testified at the trial via a video linkMore example sentences
- Under the terms of the release Megrahi is required to update officials in Scotland every month via a video link on his medical status.
- This afternoon's closed court session also saw Elisabeth confront Fritzl for the first time albeit by pre-recorded video link.
- He will appear at the same court via videolink on January 11.
More definitions of video linkDefinition of video link in:
- The US English dictionary