- A CD-ROM or other disc used to store visual images.More example sentences
- Lasers are commonly seen in several ordinary commercial applications, such as bar code scanners, laser pointers, CD players, CD-ROMs, videodiscs, laser surgery, and laser-light shows.
- Compact discs and digital videodiscs have become the de facto standards for media storage and playback for millions of consumers and businesses around the world.
- The archive for the European art videodisc contains over 2,800 images of individual works, each accompanied by identifying caption information and details.
More definitions of videodiscDefinition of videodisc in:
- The US English dictionary