- An enthusiast for or devotee of video recordings or video technology.More example sentences
- But does a well-stocked video collection denote a cinephile or just a videophile?
- Overall it has a very nice look, not worthy of complaint except from the more finicky of videophiles and DVD reviewers who look for such minor flaws as part of their job.
- Not to quash anyone's prayers to Santa for a flat-screen TV, but wouldn't you rather fork over $25 for a DVD for the videophile on your list?
More definitions of videophileDefinition of videophile in:
- The US English dictionary