- 1Magnetic tape for recording and reproducing visual images and sound: film can be copied on to videotape [as modifier]: videotape machinesMore example sentences
- The images and sound from videotape are hugely inferior to DVD.
- The images were selected from continuous videotape recordings.
- Thus, his memory of Lisa is mediated by this black-and-white videotape recording which includes significantly the off-screen presence of Christina.
- 1.1 [count noun] A videocassette: videotapes played in separate screening roomMore example sentences
- Fighting for Your Marriage is available with audiocassettes or videotapes.
- Do you have like the Gameboys or any video games, a lot of videotapes, some DVDs?
- The walls were lined with shelves holding videotapes and DVDS.
verbBack to top
- another term for video. his arrest was videotaped (as adjective videotaped) videotaped interviewsMore example sentences
- He was so superior to his task that it was like Steven Spielberg videotaping a kid's birthday party.
- The project will begin in earnest later this year, with three ethnographers tracking and videotaping one family every other week.
- They then slap some makeup on the girls and begin videotaping them.
More definitions of videotapeDefinition of videotape in:
- The US English dictionary