- 1A window in a spacecraft or in the conning tower of an oil rig.More example sentences
- The transport shuntor dove under the Exeter, where its belly became a white ceiling with thousands of viewports and windows, replacing the stars.
- The alien ship seemed void of any viewports or windows, and had no outward appearance of equipment or sensors of its own.
- Tree branches crashed through the forward viewport and bulkheads flew around like dangerous missiles.
- 2 Computing A framed area on a display screen for viewing information.More example sentences
- Now, go get your model, if you don't already have a paper space viewport displayed on your screen.
- Once the user releases the mouse, the box will be deleted from the screen and the viewport will change.
- The viewports display tiled, and AutoCAD asks you to select horizontal or vertical and where you want the odd-numbered viewport to be displayed.
More definitions of viewportDefinition of viewport in:
- The US English dictionary