- A group of vigilantes.More example sentences
- But the vigilance committee inside me is prepared.
- This is precisely what occurred in Socorro, New Mexico during the 1880s, when an Anglo vigilance committee arose in opposition to the predominantly Mexican legal authorities.
- When the vigilance committee threatened him with death, he retreated to a nearby settlement, Centerville, where the sheriff supplied his group with rifles, raising the specter of a clash of arms.
More definitions of vigilance committeeDefinition of vigilance committee in:
- The US English dictionary