adjective[attributive] Back to top
- (Of a plant) growing as a vine with climbing or trailing woody stems.More example sentences
- Growing tomatoes or any vining plant this way really makes the best use of your garden space.
- Try this with other vegetables, such as peas, cucumbers, pole beans or even vining flowers.
- Almost all vining crops will benefit from pruning - winter squash, pumpkins, melons, cucumbers and tomatoes.
More definitions of viningDefinition of vining in:
- The US English dictionary