- Port of special quality, all of one year, which is bottled early and aged in the bottle.More example sentences
- They are the reason that people love lager, Sauvignon Blanc and vintage port, and they are at their most lavish in the svelte hedonism of the best Pinot Noir.
- He insists you should have consumed a bottle of vintage port before you start.
- And if you want to gild the lily, a ruby or vintage port, or perhaps a black Muscat dessert wine, makes for a lovely accompaniment.
More definitions of vintage portDefinition of vintage port in:
- The US English dictionary