- A marketing technique whereby information about a company’s goods or services is passed electronically from one Internet user to another.More example sentences
- His current research interests include P2P business models, online communities, permission marketing, viral marketing, personalization, spamming, and privacy.
- The use of specific Internet marketing tactics such as micro sites and viral marketing to woo select Web users has become particularly enticing.
- The company offers viral marketing, opt-in reward programs and direct marketing.
More definitions of viral marketingDefinition of viral marketing in:
- The US English dictionary