- another term for viscometer.More example sentences
- Although a variety of viscosimeters have been developed to measure viscosity, most of them operate with the same principles, that is, Poiseuille's Law.
- A method for measuring viscosity and a viscosimeter are disclosed.
- The rotational viscosimeters comprise a motor which rotates a measuring head intended to be introduced in a given fashion into the liquid whose viscosity is to be determined.
More definitions of viscosimeterDefinition of viscosimeter in:
- The US English dictionary