- A card bearing a person’s name and address, sent or left in lieu of a formal social or business visit.More example sentences
- Mr Garg said he was given a visiting card of a life insurance company but when he checked up with the company, it informed that there was no agent by the name mentioned on the visiting card.
- While enjoying the attention, the girls appeared quite at ease, signing autographs on visiting cards and on paper napkins and giving away free passes for Saturday's do at the Treasure Island.
- He signs on caps, bats, and autograph books and even on receipts, passport sized photos and visiting cards.
More definitions of visiting cardDefinition of visiting card in:
- The US English dictionary