- A designated time when visitors may come to see a person in a hospital or other institution.More example sentences
- The videotape used in this study addressed pain control, patient belongings, visiting hours, hospital discharge criteria, and communication with nurses, which are integral parts of a hospital admission.
- The visiting hours at the hospital are between 11.30 am and 12.30 pm, also between 4.30 pm and 6.30 pm.
- Staff will also deal with elective and acute admissions as well as with general enquiries such as visiting hours and directions to the hospital.
More definitions of visiting hoursDefinition of visiting hours in:
- The US English dictionary