- Any of a group of substances (the vitamin B complex) which are essential for the working of certain enzymes in the body and, although not chemically related, are generally found together in the same foods. They include thiamine ( vitamin B1), riboflavin ( vitamin B2), pyridoxine ( vitamin B6), and cyanocobalamin ( vitamin B12).More example sentences
- Dietary reference intakes for thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid, biotin, and choline.
- One good source of several of these nutrients is brown rice which contains thiamin, vitamin B6, and niacin.
- Also, fresh grapes provide potassium, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and thiamin.
More definitions of vitamin BDefinition of vitamin B in:
- The US English dictionary